· · Improving Mood/Emotions
· · Exam/Test Nerves
· · Sports Performance
· · Anger/Irritation/Agitation/Blood Pressure
· · Confidence with Women/Men
· · Headaches/Tension
· · Pain Relief/Management/Control
· · Memory/Recall
· · IBS/Stomach Conditions
· · TMJ/Bruxism (Teeth Grinding)/Tinnitus
· · Low Mood/Depression
· · Habit Elimination/Reduction-Binge Drinking/Drogs/Nail Biting etc.
· · Healing past/present trauma PTSD
· · Behaviour Modification
· · Depression/Low Mood
· · OCD/Intrusive Thoughts
· · Relationship/Interpersonal Concerns
· · Child Birth
· · Stuttering/Stammering
· · Addictions/Compulsions · · And much more!
Hypnotherapy can be used for many ailments such as:
· · Weight Control/Weight Loss/Healthy Eating/Eating Issues
· · Fears & Phobias
· · Anxiety/Panic/Panic Attacks/Nerves/Over Thinking/Worry
· · Goal setting/Achievement
· · Money Worries
· · Stress Management/Reduction
· · Stop/Quit Smoking
· · Self Esteem/Inner Confidence
· · Sleep Difficulties
To arrange an appointment, or if it is anything else you would like to know, please do e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact us at 07859897888.
I look forward to hearing from you,
Maria Cocis MSc, LCCH dip, BSc Psychology
Hypnosis is credited now more and more by classical sciences.
The British Psychological Society has now officially declared hypnosis a proven therapeutic medium to curb stress, anxiety, pain, insomnia, irritable bowel syndrome, and migraines. "Improvements from hypnosis can be as specific as eliminating erectile dysfunction or premature ejaculation, remaining committed to a workout plan, delivering a dynamic sales presentation—or as broad as improving motivation and increasing confidence," said psychologist and certified hypnotherapist Marty Lerman, Ph.D., author of Mindshift.
Also a Harvard study found that patients who underwent hypnosis during surgery had fewer complications and required shorter procedures and less post-op medication .
Celebrities including Matt Damon, Tiger Woods, Andre Agassi, and Fergie have all been cited as using hypnotherapy for one reason or another: to stop smoking, improve focus, and lose weight. If they are using it to improve why you should not?
There's no universal licensing process for hypnotists—and since you don't want just anybody having their way with your brain—you need to do your homework before going under. Try looking for a licensed health professional—say, a psychologist or physician—who's been trained in hypnosis.
© Maria Cocis 2001
|What are past lives|
|Talking with dead|
|The Basic Technique|
|Cases for Fears and Pannic Attacks|
|Cases for Pain|
|Cases for children|
|Cases for illness|
|EFT Case for objects|
|Fear of Spiders|
|Difficult child birth|
|Tool for children|
|Surrogate for dog|
|Weight loss 30|
|Carol Look program|